International Students

Language courses

Master French and English languages at De la Concorde College! Our language programs offer international students the opportunity to develop their language skills while immersing themselves in the vibrant culture and lifestyle of Quebec and Canada.
Benefit from a variety of teaching methods and learning materials. Our native, qualified instructors will engage you effectively, fostering a supportive learning environment to become a confident speaker.

Join us in a language trip now, by following these simple steps!


Register with us

Fill out the course form. Provide your personal details, Choose your preferred options, and register with us. An advisor will contact you to provide you with more information on the procedure to follow to complete your admission file.

Submit your visa application

We will send you the official letter of acceptance required to submit your visa application. After getting your Visa, we will contact you to schedule your first session and provide you with any additional information.


Get started

Receive a free writing and speaking level test taken at your first day at the college.
Start your course and receive all additional information including schedule and material.

International students services

Visitor Visa CANADA

According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), international students who wish to take a course or a short-term program (six months or less) in Quebec may need to apply for a visitor visa or eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) for studies of 6 months or less without needing Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ).

A visitor visa, also known as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), is a document issued by the Government of Canada that allows a foreign national to enter or remain in Canada for a specific period of time.

Find out if you need a visa

If your country is listed here, De la Concorde College will help you through the process and send you the necessary school documents to submit with your application.

Study permit and CAQ

International students who intend to pursue studies at College de la Concorde for a period of six months or more, they must first obtain a CAQ. Once you have obtained your CAQ (usually 3-6 weeks), you can begin the process of obtaining your Canadian Study Permit.

How to apply for a Canadian study permit?

How to apply for a CAQ?

Transform your carreer

Earn your certificate from De la Concorde College after completion of your course. Not only it will boost your career, but also improve your CV.

College de la Concorde can help you with your application process if you request it.

If you are an agent or an international student and you are interested in one of our language programs, we invite you to fill out the registration form in order to inform us more about your needs and your plans. Once you are registered, a counselor will contact you to provide you with more information on the procedure to follow in order to prepare your application.

Our curriculum


Embark on a transformative language journey in French and English to achieve your academic and professional goals. Immerse yourself in diverse teaching methods and materials, guided by our native, qualified instructors, fostering a supportive environment.

840 hours
840 hours

Our students