Embark on a journey toward a rewarding healthcare career as a Beneficiary Attendant with our Professional Training Program (PDSP). This program equips you with the necessary skills to excel as a caregiver in various establishments, including private residences for seniors, adult care centers, and community health centers.
- Comprehensive Learning: Develop relational approaches and assist beneficiaries in daily activities.
- Medical Equipment Usage: Learn to use basic medical equipment under the guidance of experienced professionals.
- Health Assessment: Evaluate the health status of beneficiaries and identify environmental risks.
Take the first step towards a fulfilling healthcare career. Apply today to our Beneficiary Attendant Professional Training Program!
The PDSP program prepares individuals to work as Beneficiary Attendants and Resident Family Helpers. Gain an in-depth understanding of relational approaches, medical needs, and emotional requirements of beneficiaries. Acquire skills to assist beneficiaries in participating and maintaining autonomy in daily activities.
Who Should Apply:
This program is designed to meet the urgent needs and high demand in private residences for seniors and healthcare centers. It is suitable for recent college graduates and current employees looking to quickly embark on a rewarding career in the in-demand healthcare sector.
Targeted Professions (IMT from Emploi Québec):
- Resident Family Helpers
- Home Support Aides and Related Personnel
- Nursing Assistants and Beneficiary Attendants
- Interest in the Beneficiary Attendant field
- Minimum age of 18
- Successful completion of Secondary 5
- No prerequisites are required for Attestation of Vocational Specialization (ASP) programs.
- For Quebec natives: High school diploma, post-secondary diploma if applicable, and a CV.
- For those born outside Quebec: High school diploma, post-secondary diploma if applicable, CV, Birth Certificate, Legal status in Canada (permanent residence, citizenship), CSQ, or Health Insurance Card.
The program covers a range of competencies, including infection prevention, first aid, personal assistance services, and rules and procedures related to medication administration and invasive care.
Take charge of your healthcare career. Apply now and be part of the essential healthcare workforce!